Яαωя -♥-


CNY Gamble BOH huat ah !! TT
Friday, February 15, 2013, ϟ 0 shout(s)



Lost approaching almost 100bucks on 21 , three cards and "ngao" . Boh huat dao lurh , at first the first three days (Saturday , Sunday and Monday) was bored , because the relative was gambling with SKILLS , and when it comes to Tuesday , I joined in Mahjong and dai di , which is my time to shine my skills back xD

I've won at the first place , then my father was unlucky , so when he started talking to me and asked " u okay ma li jie ? " I start to lose , tbh I pantang in this lololol . Because usually when my father is lucky , and when he starts talking to me , I have double the luck . But nvm , won all back in Mahjong but lost to other relatives in that three games . But anyway , lose till happy (: Unlike my bro , sou heng till die , lose money in dai di then put all the blame on me , with a serious attitude , like that then next time you no need to gamble la sh -.- Bu hui zuo ren you gei ren jia kan ni lian se , ba bai -.- (Ting if u see this , keep this as a secret)

-Post to be continued (: -

new past